Nashua PAL serves over 2,000 youth with your help!
In 1989, Nashua PAL (Police Athletic League) was founded with the mission to create a positive attitude between the children of Nashua and the members of the Nashua Police Department through sponsored sports, activities and enrichment programs. We aim to succeed in our mission by setting goals to:
- Build friendship and trust among police officers and city youth by providing opportunities to interact in positive environments, such as sports, activities and enrichment programs
- Provide focused PAL programs for youth living in "at risk" neighborhoods
- Eliminate barrier to participation for all youth by providing PAL programs at no cost or reduced cost
- Promote health, fitness, and education while instilling the values of good character
- Reduce and eliminate substance abuse and other juvenile delinquent behavior
Since it's inception in 1989, PAL has grown offer a large variety of sports, education, recreational, and enrichment programs to all of Nashua's youth, such as:
- PAL FORCE Football and Spirit programs
- Cross Country Running
- Street Hockey
- Afterschool/Summer programming
- Winter Cheer
- And much more!
Please see more information about our 16 programs here.
PAL relies on the generosity of extraordinary citizens and corporations to provide the resources to keep our youth active, productive and safe. If you are interested in supporting our mission, please click here to see what impact you can make.